Recently we reported Apple has launched iOS 12 as they launched the Apple iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max. Many users have already upgraded to iOS 12 which is a good sign but we also reported that there are some calibration and display issues which are affecting the performance of iPhones. So, many users requested us to teach the trick of downgrading from iOS 12 to iOS 11 until the iOS 12 gets bug fixes and performance issues sorted. So, today, we will be sharing how you can downgrade your iPhone to iOS 11 and play safe.
Why should you downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11?
There are many problems found in iOS 12 due to which all the iPhone users should downgrade to iOS 11. These problems are:
1. Calibration and Display issues
2. Battery issues
3. Performance Issues
How to downgrade your iPhone from iOS 12 to iOS 11?
1. Open iTunes on your PC/Laptop or Mac. You can also find it on the Apple's website
2. Download the iOS 11.4.1 software update (official signed update)
3. Connect your iPhone or iPad running your iOS 12 to your PC/Laptop or Mac and select it in the drop-down in the top-left of the iTunes.
4. Click Restore iPhone while holding down the option key (in Mac) or Shift Key (in Windows) and locate the IPSW file you have downloaded earlier.
5. Download the software.
6. It should be verified and extracted by iTunes and locate on your iOS device.
7. That's it! iOS 11 has been installed on your iPhone.
So, this is how you can downgrade your iPhone from iOS 12 to iOS 11. Let us know what you think about this in the comments section.