Till now, we have heard a lot about Huawei processors whether it's about Kirin 659 SoC or Kirin 970 SoC but you might not be knowing that Huawei is all set to launch its latest flagship-processor HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC with rumored devices known as Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro. In this blog, we will talk more about Kirin 980 SoC and its features as well.
Kirin 980 SoC Features
Here, we will discuss the features provided in Kirin 980 SoC. The main highlighting features are:
1. Kirin 980 SoC is going to be the world's first commercial processor based on 7nm (nanometer) technology.
2. It will be equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) properties.
3. 20% improved SoC performance
4. 40% improvement in overall efficiency.
Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
Huawei has decided to launch Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro on 16th October with Kirin 980 SoC. To recall, Huawei Mate 20 Lite was launched back in this year with Dual Cameras at the front and back each. Now, Huawei is planning to make their Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro as the leading smartphones. The rumored specifications are as below:
1. HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC
2. Android Pie with EMUI out of the box
3. 4000 or 4200 mAH Battery.
4. Fingerprint sensor at the back
5. Triple camera set up at the back.
So, we need to wait and watch how Huawei implements all of these things at once. It would be better if we talk and analyze things after 16th October. Let me know in the comments section how you feel about this.