As you all must be aware of the fact Honor Play has been launched as a gaming smartphone with GPU-Turbo Technology which helps in playing heavy games without any frame drops. Honor Play is available worldwide for $250 (Approx. Rs.18500/-) with Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970SoC and 4GB RAM. Today, we will talk about some of the common problems that users are facing in Honor Play and how you can fix them. Remember that the solutions of fixes we provide may not be the best methods, but I guarantee you it will help you a lot.
Honor Play Common Problems and their fixes
1. Honor Play Screen Stuck or Frozen
Sometimes, you might feel the issue where the screen of Honor Play gets stuck for a moment or it gets frozen. Generally, this is not a small problem, so it's better if you exchange your device on time and get a new device. But let us tell you how you can fix this issue:
How to fix this issue?
1. Move to the settings of the App in which screen is frozen or stuck.
2. Uninstall the app.
3. Re-install the app.
4. If the problem still persists, you need to factory reset your device.
2. App Loading Time in Honor Play
Honor Play is loaded with HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC with 4GB RAM which means you will have the best performance on this device. But we have noticed some of the Android Apps are taking time to open. The app loading time is increased. So, how to solve that?
How to fix App Loading Time?
1. Select the App which is taking more time than usual.
2. Uninstall and further Install the app on your device.
3. If the problem still remains, just reboot your device, you will have your problem solved.
3. Bluetooth Speakers not connecting to Honor Play
This has happened to me and it took me 90 minutes to fix this issue. Also, many people have complained about the same. But, don't worry as I have a proper fix solution for this problem.
How to fix Bluetooth connection problem?
1. First, check if your Honor Play has a pending OTA Update. If there is, just update your device.
2. If the problem still occurs, then try turning off and on your Bluetooth several times.
3. Make your device discoverable.
4. There you go, you would now connect to any device without any problem.
4. Apps not downloading from Google PlayStore
Many users also reported that they are unable to download some of the Android Apps from the Google PlayStore. This was the weirdest problem but however, we found the solution to this.
How to fix the problem of downloading Apps?
1. Log in to your account on Google PlayStore.
2. Clear the cache memory or local search history on PlayStore.
3. Also, clear the app data of the Google PlayStore.
5. Honor Play smartphone unexpected Shutting Down
This is not only a problem in Honor Play smartphone but also in many smartphones. Your device gets hanged and then reboots unexpectedly. Is there any fix? If yes, what is it?
How to fix Honor Play Shutting Down?
1. Make sure your device has enough battery.
2. Charge your device fully and let its battery drain. This will lead to a healthy life cycle process.
So, these were some of the common problems that you are facing on Honor Play with the Solutions or Fixes. Let me know in the comments section if you face any other problem as well.