Vivo has launched another smartphone known as Vivo V11 Pro which is similar to that of Oppo F9 Pro with a waterdrop notch display. So, today I’ll be telling you all how you can root this device Vivo V11 Pro using Magisk Module and SuperSU. I have rooted the device so I know these two methods work for sure. However, there are other methods as well but I haven’t tried so I would rather not comment anything about them. So, let’s see how to root the device:
Vivo V11 Pro Specifications
6.41 inches LCD Display
1080x2340 pixels resolution
19.5:9 aspect ratio with Waterdrop Notched Display
Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 SoC
128GB Internal Storage
12MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera
25MP Front AI Camera
Non-removable 3400 mAH Battery
Rooting Vivo V11 Pro
1. Charge your device up to 70%
2. Unlock Bootloader of Vivo V11 Pro
3. After unlocking the Bootload of the device, you need to Install TWRP Recovery
4. Take a full backup of your data and files in case of mishappenings.
Things to Remember before Rooting
1. Use these methods to root if you have TWRP or CWM Custom Recovery only. There are many other custom recovery methods but these are suitable for Vivo V11 Pro.
2. Rooting your smartphone will void the warranty so think twice before rooting.
3. You should know why and for what reasons you are rooting your video.
Method 1: Rooting Vivo V11 Pro from SuperSU
1. Install a Custom Recovery on your device like TWRP or CWM Recovery.
2. Now, download SuperSU Zip File and save it to your internal storage of the device.
3. Now boot into TWRP or CWM Recovery Mode by simultaneously clicking on the power button and volume down button.
4. Once you have booted into Recovery Mode, select the option which says, "Tap to Install"
5. Now, select SuperSU File from the Internal Storage
6. Press Swipe to Flash
7. Once, the process is completed, your device will be rebooted.
Method 2: Rooting Vivo V11 Pro with Magisk Zip File
1. Again, you need to install the TWRP or CWM Recovery to root your smartphone with this method.
2. Also, download the Magisk Zip File and save it to Internal Storage.
3. Now boot your Vivo V11 Pro into Recovery Mode by pressing the volume down and power button at once.
4. Tap to Install
5. Select the Magisk Zip File from the Internal Storage.
6. Swipe to Install
7. Vivo V11 Pro will start to root. After done, the device will reboot.
There are many other methods as well, but these 2 methods are the best of them all. I have tried and they worked for me. Let me know if you face any problems in the comments section.