In Android, we all have used ShareIt or Xender to share the files from one device to other but what about Apple’s devices? How could you do that? There is new Apple’s technology known as AirDrop which is used to share the files across the devices. You can use AirDrop to transfer the files from one Mac to another Mac device or from Mac to an iPhone or from iPhone to Mac. In this blog, we will talk about how you can share the files from iPhone to Mac device or vice versa with the help from AirDrop:
Requirements for AirDrop in iPhone and Mac devices
How to use AirDrop to transfer the files from Mac devices from iPhone?
AirDrop just works like Bluetooth as it works reasonably well to send the documents from Mac to iPhone and when a document is dragged onto the Mac, and then it will get the prompt to send the files and your files will be easily sent.
How to use AirDrop?
1. On your Mac device, select a finder window and tap on AirDrop.
2. Turn on the visibility so as to be seen by everyone
3. Swipe up to Control Centre and turn the AirDrop on your iPhone as well.
4. Your iPhone will detect your Mac device automatically and then you are all set to send the files.
5. Drag and Drop the files which you want to transfer from Mac device to iPhone or vice versa.
6. Accept the prompt alert and the file will be transferred.
So, that’s how you can use Airdrop is an efficient manner. Let me know in the comments section if you find it useful.