Asus has gained a lot of popularity due to its killer specifications and aggressive price tag. I guess this is the best mid-range smartphone from Asus and that too after a long time. But since Asus has its own UI, so you don't get a Google Camera. I'm not promoting Google Camera here at all, but using Google Camera can boost your camera performance by up to 20% as it has various modes and better software coordination. In this blog, we will see how you can use Google Camera in Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and make your camera more effective:
Is Google Camera Effective enough over Asus' Camera?
Google Camera has several modes like HDR+ and Portrait Mode having better software configurations due to which Google Camera is in demand in the smartphone industry. But you can't directly install Google Camera in your device as it requires Camera2API to be enabled which is present in build.prop file in your device. Once, you enable Camera2API, it becomes a piece of cake to install and use Google Camera in your smartphone.
1. Keep your device battery more than 70%
2. Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC/Laptop
3. A USB Cable to connect your device with Laptop.
How to use Google Camera in Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1?
1. Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC/Laptop.
2. Now, reboot your device to the bootloader mode (power+volume down button at same time)
3. Go to the place in your PC/Laptop where ADB and Fastboot are installed
4. Open Command Prompt there (Right click and then select the Command prompt)
5. Type the following command:fastbootoem enable_camera_hal3 true
6. Now reboot your device again
7. Now download and install the following app to check whether you have enabled Camera2API- Download Link
8. Download Google Camera from anywhere (preferrably from a reputed website) and install.
Now, you are ready to go with Google Camera and its new features. Don't worry if you don't have the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Let me know what devices you have got and I'll be posting its tricks as well.