Earlier, to customize our smartphone we had to flash another ROM and use other features when Xposed framework came into play, you could use all the functionalities of custom ROMs through this Xposed framework. Although, Xposed framework works only on rooted devices. So, I thought of teaching you all how to install and use this Xposed framework on your smartphones.
Recently, I ordered OnePlus 6 and wanted to install Xposed framework without flashing any custom ROM. However, I have already told how to flash custom ROM in OnePlus 6 but this time I wanted to implement something new and even better. So, why not learn this amazing trick for your new OnePlus 6 but before that, let's have a quick look at OnePlus 6 specifications:
One good thing I liked about Xposed framework is that all the features that are found in Custom ROMs were able to spot and ported as Xposed modules which can be installed on rooted stock ROM of the smartphone. We simply need the root access of the smartphone and we are basically done. So, here are steps by which you can also install Xposed framework in your OnePlus 6:
1. Install Magisk Manager in OnePlus 6
2. Open the 'Magisk Manager' app in your device
3. Tap on the 'three lines' on the top left corner.
4. Tap on Downloads
5. Now tap on the search icon and type 'Xposed'
6. Select the result with Xposed Android Oreo Magisk Module
7. Download the following module: Android Oreo 8.1> Xposed Framework (SDK 27)