OnePlus 6 has been launched and it's no doubt that it is one of the best smartphones of 2018 considering the budget point of view along with the specifications. But there is one more feature that most of you might not be knowing. Yes, I'm talking about Call Recording. But since, it is not given directly so most of the users do not have any clue about this.
Today, I'll be telling you all how you can enable the call recording feature in OnePlus 6 and make it more useful:
How to Enable Call Recording feature in OnePlus 6?
Method 1: Install a Simple Android App
1. Download and Install the app from the download link below:
2. Install the App as Normal APK
3. Give Permissions if it asks so.
4. Open the app and grant all the permissions.
Method 2: Magisk Module (Root Required)
1. Download the OnePlus Call Recorder Magisk Module by the given below link
2. Copy the Magisk Module zip to your device.
3. Open the Magisk Manager and import the module.
4. Reboot your device.
Method 3: Build.prop edit (Root Required)
1. Download any root file explorer for your OnePlus 6.
2. Using that file explorer, go to /system folder.
3. Tap on 'build.prop' file and open it.
4. If any problem arises in opening that file, alternatively you can try this link-
5. Search for 'persist.sys.oem.region'
6. Change the value from 'Overseas' to 'CN'. Save this file
7. Make sure the file permissions are 0644 (rw-r–r–)
I hope you find all these methods easy and relatable. If you find any problems, please let me know in comments so I can personally help!