Android Oreo is the most trending thing right now on Internet. The reason is very simple, Android Oreo is the latest and new Android Update of Android Smartphones. But, since the release of Android Oreo, many users are wanting to download and install Android Oreo in there smartphones. Now, we have a very simple trick of doing so. So, here we are, presenting and telling you all how to install Android Oreo in your smartphones:
How to install Android Oreo in your smartphone?
You can download the newest available system images from here, and then flash (install) them to your device. The following section contains the instructions from Google on how to flash a system image. For information on specific devices, see here if you need more help.
To flash a system image:
1. Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
2. Connect your device to your computer over USB.
3. Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:
• Using the adb tool: With the device powered on, execute:
adb reboot bootloader
• Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
4. If necessary, unlock the device's bootloader using one of the following methods:
• If you are updating a Nexus 5X or Nexus 6P device using the hammerhead or angler builds, update your fastboot tool to the latest available version (>=23.0.1), and then run this command:
fastboot flashing unlock
• If you are updating an older device, run this command:
fastboot oem unlock
The target device will show you a confirmation screen. (This erases all data on the target device.)